Table Top Sweeteners
Talin’s® (Thaumatin) suitability for any table top sweetener goes beyond its outstanding total sweet perception. It’s also the healthier option.
- Insignificant calorie contribution.
- Masks after taste of some high intensity sweeteners.
- Delivers a sugar-like taste in combination with some high intensity sweeteners and polyols.
- 3000 times sweeter than sugar.
Talin® (Thaumatin) gives outstanding results in Savory applications and may help in reducing salt and masking KCL.
- In a Savory product the salt level can be successfully reduced by up to 30%.
- Talin® gives Savory products a more rounded taste.
- Talin® enhances the spicy notes.
- Reduces bitter notes associated with Potassium Chloride.
Dairy and non-dairy desserts
Talin® (Thaumatin) works especially well in yoghurts, mousses, ice-cream and soya-based desserts.
- Perceived increase in body, particularly in low fat yoghurts and desserts.
- Improved flavor perception in low fat products.
- Masks astringency or unwanted notes from other ingredients.
Perfect for hard candies, gummies and chocolates.
- Enhances, improves and prolongs flavors, particularly citrus, berry and mint.
- Helps to reduce after taste of other high intensity sweeteners.
- Sugar-like taste in combination with polyols and high intensity sweeteners.
A longer lasting flavor is the must for every chewing gum manufacturer this is now achievable thanks to Talin® (Thaumatin).
- Significant enhancement of spearmint, peppermint, citrus and other fruit flavors.
- Improved sweetness profile with polyols and high intensity sweeteners (more sucrose like), with enhanced cooling effects.
* The regulatory position of Talin® varies according to application and country.